5 min video competition

  • Jon Lowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2008
      Anybody up for some shooting FRI 14-SAT 16?

      I'm shooting a 5 minute video for a competition with the EAST BAY
      EXPRESS.
      Rules were announced this morning. Email me if you'd like to join the
      production team. I especially need art dept and actors. (I have four
      editors already.) Location, times, and script TBD, but the edited
      piece must be submitted by 10am Sun 10/18.

      Screening Tues 11/18.

      --Jon Lowe
      Oct 26-- Please watch and rate my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PRTcyBIQB4