wanted: copy of Stop the Cuts

  • mizstasko
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2008
      HI BCC alumni,
      I did the credits for "Stop the Cuts" last semester and would like a
      copy of the video. If anyone has an extra copy, or if you can burn
      one for me, i'd appreciate it. let me know via my email.
      Thanks
      Diana
    • rachelhart510@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2008
        Hi Diana! How r u? To answer the question I would ask Hannah. Where u been at school? Haha cuz I havnt. Talk to u soon. I'm in LA! Fun!

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
          Dear Diana,
          Rachel probably has the Final version of the "Stop the Cuts" PSA - This Summer, I finally purged it from my system at home because I needed the space. Hope you are well.
          Cheers,
          Hannah

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
            HI Hannah,
            thanks, I heard from RAchel and she's leaving a copy for me at her apartment.  I'm good, I'm training at BAVC for the next four months, got a scholarship for portfolio building and job placement  there.  Will be in the lab  at BCC too--taking one class.
            missed you at the party but hope to see you this semester!