Re: CafeFights.com <-- still happening

  • Ari
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2008
      Jamie & Production AllStars,

      Well, that CafeFights project got de-railed a bit as I went off with
      Clif Ross (from class) and we shot tapes for a month in Venezuela.
      He's still down there (another 3 months), and his first film
      'Venezuela: Revolution from the Inside Out' is now out on Netflix.

      He shot his first film (a feature documentary) on a small handheld
      mini-DV camera, entirely on auto-focus and auto-exposure!!! What's
      shocking is that film looks pretty good, is well edited, and overall
      was a pretty good 'insider's look' into life in Venezuela.

      (So don't give up hope you yourself if you have a subject to film!!!
      Just do it!)

      Anyway, my CafeFights.com project is still alive, but needs more
      shoots. If people are interested working on this here, let me know!
      It's a great way to blow off steam AND rant in public. Looking to
      collaborate & experiment.

      I'm off to New York this Sat for 1 week, hope to shoot an episode there.

      PEACE - Ari
      310-920-4178 Cell
      threewaysmedia.com

      --- In ProductionAllStars@yahoogroups.com, Jamie DeWolf