Fw: Punk Series at PFA: June 5-26 & Showcase will be screening to general public

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      Hi Folks,

      I just learned that BCC will be open the next few weekends during the Open Studios in Berkeley program and that the Spring 2008 and Fall 2007 Showcases will be screening to the general public in our auditorium. I'm waiting to get more details and will fill you in.

      RMS

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2008
        Hey Rachel Mercy Simpson!

        I sent you an email on Wednesday but haven't heard from you. I was just curious to know if you got it or if it ended up in your spam filter.

        John