Screening Specs & Times

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2008
      Hi Allstars,

      Two Screenings are around the corner:

      1) Tuesday May 19 1-4pm 151 Production Screening BCC AUDITORIUM (not BCM)

      Production Class Screening will be held at the BCC Auditorium from 1pm-4pm next Tuesday May 19. Your work should be delivered on a DVD that plays in a player, not just computer. I will screen up to 5 minutes initially and then if there is remaining time, the video in its entirety. Work does not not need to be edited, but I do need to be able to easily cue it.

      Please invite your cast, family and friends and bring something to eat or drink to share.

      If anyone would like to make an appointment to meet w/ me individually during the morning, please email me.

      2) FRIDAY MAY 30TH BCC SPRING SHOWCASE 6:30-9:30PM $7 Donation
      If you'd like me consider your video for submission to the BCC show, I must receive it by Tuesday at 1pm. Here are the specs:
      Spring 2008 Video Showcase!

      REQUIRED FORMAT: Maximum
      TRT = up to 3 Minutes
      NTSC 720 x 480 Quicktime movie file