Wrap Up/Last Chances

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
      Hello Dear Production All Stars -

      Today Tuesday is the big screening. Everyone Please
      arrive on time.
      A few last chances:
      -If you haven't had your fellow students sign
      releases, bring spares and by all means get that done
      today.
      -If you are still turning in work for your binder,
      definitely do it, but not at the cost of coming late
      or missing our final class. I will give partial credit
      for late work IF you have submitted it by 1:30 to the
      guard at the annex today Tuesday.
      - I am working on getting a special class code for
      Intermediate students wanting to continue with lab
      only next term. I've spoken to Joe Doyle who seems we
      can get something called a 48 status which will permit
      you to sign up.
      - I would love to have a wrap up - what I learned
      session. How about a party? As some of you know I had
      a big old party, barbecue, backyard screening at my
      house the first term I worked at Vista, and nearly got
      fired for it. As faculty, I'm not allowed to do it,
      but if one of you wants to throw a party that would be
      just great.
      - If each of you wants to Briefly share one thing you
      learned today during the screening, you could do it
      while we switch tapes/DVDs. That would be great!
      Can't wait to see you all later - wear your gowns,
      bring your cookies and don't forget to label your
      tapes/dvds.
      Rachel

      http://mail.yahoo.com