Re: [ProductionAllStars] Second camera

  • tamra2tamra@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2008
      HI Rich, I just wanted to let you know my mother arrived from Boston last nite. Tamra

      **************
      It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)
    • Robert Philipson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2008
        Hi AllStars,

        I need four extras, three men and one woman in their 20s (or who look like it) to play as costumed extras for a short narrative piece that takes place in the 1920s. I need the following:

        2 African American men
        1 African American woman
        1 Caucasian man

        Shooting will take place between 1:30 and 5:00 on Tuesday, April 29. My last short has screened in London, New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, so, who knows? This could be your ticket to stardom. And if I get really desperate, I'll offer $$. All you have to do is show up, get in costume, get made up, and laugh on cue. Please let me know ASAP as I have to get measurements for costumes. This should be fun.

        Robert Philipson

        Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started!