Second camera

  • Rich Wells
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2008
      Anybody want to shoot second camera tomorrow, Wednesday night, (Apr 16)?

      I am shooting a debate at Alliance Francaise in SF from 6 until 8 pm.
      It would be nice to have a second camera, with mic, etc.
      I will drive, leaving here at about 4:30 pm

      Rich Wells
    • tamra2tamra@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2008
        HI Rich, I just wanted to let you know my mother arrived from Boston last nite. Tamra

        **************
        It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
        (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)
      • Robert Philipson
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2008
          Hi AllStars,

          I need four extras, three men and one woman in their 20s (or who look like it) to play as costumed extras for a short narrative piece that takes place in the 1920s. I need the following:

          2 African American men
          1 African American woman
          1 Caucasian man

          Shooting will take place between 1:30 and 5:00 on Tuesday, April 29. My last short has screened in London, New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, so, who knows? This could be your ticket to stardom. And if I get really desperate, I'll offer $$. All you have to do is show up, get in costume, get made up, and laugh on cue. Please let me know ASAP as I have to get measurements for costumes. This should be fun.

          Robert Philipson

          Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started!