SuperVisionary Films WANTS YOU! for CinemaSports: Oakland for Sun, April 13th!!!!

  • REkz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Friends,

      I want you!  We need you!

      Please join "SuperVisionary Films" team for CinemaSports 4/13 in Oakland!!  Write me back ASAP if you can commit this day to our group project (with CinemaSports or SuperVisionary films in the subj line, please).  If you can't make it, maybe see you at the screening that night?

      This will be my 3rd CinemaSports event.  It's an incredibly 'fast paced' 1-day film event where teams meet at 10am, get their instructions, prepare/write/cast/shoot/edit a 4 minute film over the next 10 hours, and then screen the piece that night at 8pm!!!

      ** This is not for $, but for experience, a credit, and for FUN! **

      The Cinemasports link is posted at the bottom of this email:

      I will be Directing for this shoot, and we'll need talented people in the following positions:

      Camera/DP (please say what kind of camera you have)
      A.D.
      Sound
      Lighting
      Screenwriter(s)
      Editor
      Actors
      Music/Musicians
      Art Direction/Props
      Production Assistants (ie Helpers)
          ** Especially anyone that likes making food for groups!! **

      You can invite your friends to come along and be a part of the team.

      Do you have experience in any of those roles -- please let me know.
      (Is it your first time doing this role -- but you want to try?  We can set up 'Assistant' roles, like Assistant Sound Recording.  If you're new to Acting, that's fine as well!)

      I'd like to have a preproduction meeting with AD, DP(s), and Screenwriter(s) at least once before the shoot.  Can anyone make these tentative meeting times?
      Sat 4/5  <-- perhaps 5pm in Berkeley @ Jupiter on Shattuck
      Sat 4/12 <-- perhaps 5pm in Berkeley @ Jupiter on Shattuck
      I can be free either day, schedule is open right now.

      PEACE & LOVE

      Ari
      310-920-4178 Cell
      ThreeWaysMedia.com

      http://www.cinemasports.com/index.php/calendar/Oakland%2C_California_USA

      10:00 AM Filmmakers' Kickoff / Ingredients Announced
      City Hall Plaza (Frank Ogawa Plaza)  - 1 City Hall Plaza, Oakland, CA, 94612 USA

      08:00 PM Public screening of finished movies
      Parkway Theatre  - 1834 Park Blvd., Oakland, CA, 94606 USA
      Tickets: $7