Looking for Web Designer

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      Hi Allstars,

      My son's school, John Muir Elementary, is looking for a creative and skilled web designer to do their web site. It will involve about 11 pages. They have someone who can maintain the site if it is designed in a manner that permits easy uploads/editing. A stipend is available for the work. If you are taking a class at BCC, I would be happy to discuss w/ your instructor the possibility of your doing the site as a final project.

      Please contact me at vistaproduction@... if you are interested.

      Thanks,
      Rachel Mercy Simpson

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs