Fw: Macworld Career Fair

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      Hi Folks,
      I don't know how good this is but thought I would forward it.
      Rachel

      Top Companies with Engineering and Technology Job Openings are Hiring!

      Find your next job at the upcoming 2008 High-Tech Career Fair at Macworld on:

      Thursday, January 17
      10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
      The Moscone Center West
      747 Howard Street
      San Francisco , CA 94103

      Meet face-to-face with Recruiters and Hiring Managers from companies hiring technology and engineering candidates. Network with industry professionals. Even land an interview. You can do it all at the upcoming High-Tech Career Fair at Macworld in San Francisco . Career fairs are FREE, and they are a great way to build your network and explore job opportunities.

      In addition to Mac openings, participating companies will also have opportunities in programming, developing, IT/IS, systems engineering, software engineering, project/product management, java, oracle, linux and several more job categories.

      Participating companies already include:

      Adobe

      The Douglas Stewart Company, Inc.

      EDO Corporation

      Garmin International

      INTUIT

      NVIDIA

      Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne, Inc.

      Rearden Commerce

      Research In Motion Limited (RIM),

      Software Engineering International

      SRI International

      Wells Fargo & Co

      …And More!

      Attending candidates can save time by pre-registering online at www.targetedjobfairs.com

      Candidates who physically attend the event significantly increase their chances of being hired. If unable to attend, candidates who are qualified can email their resume with "Macworld" as the subject to angela.steele@...

      Targeted Job Fairs - 4441 Glenway Avenue - Cincinnati , OH   45205