Small editing Job

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2007
      Hi,

      I have a German (Jewish) friend who's doing a
      documentary about how
      people around the world see Israel. I do not know the
      detail. But he
      asked if I can teach him some editing with Final Cut
      Pro. (he just
      purchase a laptop and Final cut pro) the latest by
      Monday. Because I
      am very busy finish up my editing projects as well, I
      am wondering if
      you can forward this massage to your students. May be
      someone has the
      time this week-end to earn a little money.

      Siu Ming Leung Garber
      4soluna@...

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?