Re: [ProductionAllStars] Additional Notes on 151 C/Looking for TA

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hi John,

      It should be listed on line w/ course code (after
      151B) I'll check too.
      Great and I look forward to seeing you again.

      Rachel

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
        Great to hear, Jamie. See you in a bit.

        --- Jamie DeWolf <tongueartillery@...> wrote:

        > I'll definitely be taking this class. the chase
        > scene sounds right up my alley, how exciting! I
        > would LOVE a production certificate. a
        > cinematagraphy class would be excellent, also one
        > that focused strictly on lighting would be hot.
        > thanks again for your help and guidance on my
        > feature, I did some soul searching and now
        > everything is back on track and actually better than
        > before with some reshoots already scheduled to fix
        > some of the problems. I really appreciate it. I look
        > forward to more projects!
        >
        > rachel mercy <vistaproduction@...> wrote:
        > Hi to everyone considering the Advanced
        > Production
        > Class,
        >
        > 1) I'm looking for a TA. All day Tuesdays. Please
        > contact me ASAP if you're interested.
        >
        > 2) In 151C (listed online, but not in catalogue,) we
        > will focus more on Directing Techniques than I have
        > in
        > previous courses. I would also like you to consider
        > topic/area you are already knowledgeable about to
        > discuss with B students.
        >
        > In terms of the combined class, I will sometimes
        > split the lectures to just focus on C or B issues,
        > other times I will teach things that are new and
        > pertinent to all. For example, we will start the
        > term shooting a chase scene. We will also do Foley
        > work and Documentary Shooting exercises.
        >
        > 3) Any ideas about additional courses you'd like to
        > be
        > offered? Maybe short term/ month long classes?
        > Recommendations of possible teachers? Current
        > teachers
        > you'd like to offer more classes? Would you be
        > interested in a certificate in production?
        >
        > Best wishes,
        >
        > Rachel

        > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you
        > with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.

        > ---------------------------------
        > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make
        > Yahoo! your homepage.

        Make Yahoo! your homepage.
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Ricardo Velez
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2008
          I couldn't load the file on the server so I figured
          this was the next best thing Rachel.

          Rey V.

          Be a better friend, newshound, and