lighting crew help (SF)

  • Jon Lowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      Hey, Allstars,

      I'm taking over the lighting for a stage play in the Mission, and could
      use some help with the hang and focus of the instruments. I can offer a
      pair of tickets to Theatre Rhino's STAIRCASE in exchange for a few
      hours of work during the day between now and Sunday 11/11.

      It's physical but not complicated work, and I'll teach you to program
      the lighting board if you're interested. Please be aware that we'll be
      lifting things overhead while on 14' ladders.

      Please contact me off-list. Thanks in advance.

      Jon Lowe
      jon@...
      510/845-1841