Student Awards and Jobs

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      Dear current and former Production Students,

      I would love, love, love to hear about your
      achievements!

      I am compiling a list of Berkeley City college
      production alumni achievements. We are going to use
      the information to garner support for our program;
      we'd like to build a full size, professional
      production studio and update our equipment. We'd also
      like to develop a "Hall of Fame" and enable
      internships.

      Please contact me with information about:

      Film/video/Media Work/Jobs/Projects you've done since
      attending BCC

      Awards & Festivals
      Shows/ Screenings
      Grants/Funding

      Any further Education in Film/Media, other
      schools/programs, you've enrolled in. Classes you've
      taken or taught since BCC.

      Testimonials about what you learned while at BCC and
      how that has served you since.

      Even if you haven't done anything glittery, but just
      continue to enjoy running your camera, I look forward
      to hearing from you.

      Rachel Mercy Simpson

      http://mail.yahoo.com