Re: DVD conversion

  • kimbagirl523
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 27, 2007
      A-hoy Micha)))

      Glad to hear you have resurfaced from the Flying Dutchman))) I am
      busy as usual, swashbuckling with the social justice agenda as usual
      and will be graduating with my BA from New College in December. Are
      you still doing the twistyman thing? If you are, I wanted to contact
      you about possibly doing a Sweeney gig for my little one's b-day, as
      the tenative date for this would be 10/20 at my friend Tiny's house
      in S.F., located in the lower Mission. I plan to do a 'double
      trouble' b-day for them both, since their b-days are less than a
      month apart. If you are still doing this, how can I contact you for?

      Please write to me at: jasnina523@...

      Hope 2 hear from U soon and great 2 know you are doing well))) I
      also hope to see you in the Spring.

      Cheers,

      -Vivian

      p.s.: 'Hi' to Ilja and Dila)))
      -- In ProductionAllStars@yahoogroups.com, Eireann <eireann333@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey all,
      >
      > Pirate returning from the depths.... ;-)
      >
      > Dila, I believe that would be the East Bay Media Center 1939
      Addison. 510-843-3699

      > They are a nice couple of guys. Video maniacs for sure....
      >
      > Anyway, for those who care, I will see you in the advanced class in
      Spring. Taking a semester off to rethink my life, or at least that is
      what the Jedi master said when asked him if he would like some death
      sticks. *giggles*

      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2008
        Hi Amelia,

        I'm sorry, I seem to have misplaced your phone number.  I've been finishing up three freelance jobs and have little time outside of class to put into teaching. I'd love to screen your video in class and do a critique there. Hope to see you at school today.