In need of an assitant or two.

  • John Ashton-Keller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      I am filming two interviews for my documentary. One on Sunday and one
      on Monday. I need someone to assist me on those days, but you do not
      have to be available both days. If you can help only on one or the
      other, that is perfectly fine.

      Those helping me will help set up and strike the equipment and monitor
      the camera during filming. On Monday you may have to operate the boom
      mike. Anyone who assists me will get copy and credit.

      The interview on Sunday will be in Redwood City at 1PM. I will drive
      and by lunch after the interview. I will need you to be ready by
      11:30AM on Sunday for the drive to Redwood City.

      The interview on Monday will be in Berkeley. The time and location
      has not been set yet. Once that becomes available, I will let you
      know, ASAP.

      Please contact me and let me know what day you can assist on.

      Thanks for you assistance.

      John