Belty Dance Shoot Prep 9/28/Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Dear Intermediate Students:
      You are wonderful and it’s a joy working w/you.

      I’ve traced the boards and we’ll have more readable
      copies tomorrow. We switched our shot set-up list to
      what I demonstrated in class. In a nutshell, below you
      will find what’s most important for each of you to
      keep up on tomorrow and what to expect:

      RANDY: Camera Operator/Set Up as we discussed.
      Additionally, Note on storyboard and shot list which
      shots need OIS(to accompany all handheld), changes in
      Camera Angle (and thus height) and some will be shot
      from ladder. Please help me remember to bring LADDER,
      Camping Mattress, and tarp when we get the Chairs.

      CAMERA ASSISTANT/PA: Jason/Paulo
      Slate, help randy adjust tripod, label tapes.

      JIM/ROBERT/Jonothan: lavalier on Kiazad – try
      underneath purple shirt w/ sponge cushion ON. Shotgun
      on whoever is in focus on story board. MOS (mit out
      sound) when I’m doing hand held running shots (so be
      ready to unhook me.) Check boards and shot list
      tomorrow.

      GAVIN: note when shots are CU’s and Medium Shots,
      especially on Mario/Abishek, for bouncing light.

      HANNAH: If you can come at 10 am that would be
      excellent, otherwise I’ll expect you as planned at
      10:30.

      PETE & TAMRA: Note when Belt is on/off. Prep the
      mattress ontop of the tarp over the sand for Kiazad to
      fall onto incase he slips. Wipe off perspiration from
      Actors.

      LARRY: Thanks for your help last week.
      JONOTHAN, JASON, PAULO & GORDON:
      I need a volunteer if anyone is available to make
      copies of the storyboards tomorrow morning. My number
      is 510-548-7664. Please call if you’re available.
      Great help last week.

      KIAZAD & MARIO: Mario wear same clothes as last week.
      Kiazad shave carefully. Both of you bring your
      preproduction material to the shoot and let’s discuss
      your shooting dates tomorrow after the shoot.

      I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
      Thanks,