Film Financing Workshop and Mixer (free!)

  • Jon Lowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2007
      I've never heard of this Expo. Apparently, I've been missing out on
      some good stuff: film screenings, break-dancing workshops,
      puppet-making, portfolio review and more! --Jon
      =============================

      EXPO FOR THE ARTIST 2007

      http://artsandmedia.net/expo/#onsite

      Monday, September 10

      Film Financing Workshop & Mixer @ The Variety Preview Room 6-8:00 pm,
      582 Market Street
      Come find out about the ins and out of starting your project and
      securing the cash that you need to get your film produced. Workshop
      will be followed by a pre-screening mixer in the Variety bar. With:
      Henry Rosenthal (producer, "The Devil & Daniel Johnston"), George Rush
      (lawyer; advisor, Film Arts Foundation), more.