Fall Classes Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2007
      Dear Allstars,

      The Intermediate Production Class MMART 151B has been
      cancelled, but should be held in Spring along with
      MMART 151C.

      I'll be teaching 2 courses:
      122B "From Movies to Multimedia" described in last
      email.
      150C "Advanced editing" (using FCP)

      Hannah Chauvet and I will be instructing the edit
      course, which will emphasize visual storytelling and
      the intersection between cinematography and editing.
      It will also include refining some FCP techniques
      learned in prior classes and an introduction to
      additional features of FCP Studio.
      If you're not joining us for 150C on Wednesday
      evenings, there is always the narrative scriptwriting
      course, which will be taught (Yes!) by my dear friend
      Joey Xanders. Those of you who remember her fabulous
      presentations on storytelling in a couple of our
      production classes, and mourned the brevity of her
      visit, yup, here it is 16 weeks!

      I'm beginning to miss you folks and hope to see some
      familiar faces this Fall.
      Enjoy this last breath of summer!

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?