Found this on craigslist gigs. Sounds fun!!

  • rachelhart510
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      Seeking Video or Film Student for Video and Production
      Reply to: gigs-347861056@...
      Date: 2007-06-08, 1:18PM

      We are a custom publishing company looking for a video production/editing/film
      student to videotape and produce a ten minute marketing video. You must have
      access to the equipment you will need.

      To be completed, ideally in the next week or two.

      Responsibilities:
      - Videotape one to two hours of footage. Be responsible for camera setup,
      placement etc.
      - Edit and produce the marketing video to DVD format adding titles and closing
      credits.

      Deliverable:

      Finished marketing DVD.

      Compensation:
      $250 for the project plus equipment rental costs.

      Please forward your resume, a cover letter indidating your qualifications and
      availability (time-frame) to complete the project. If you can provide a link to a video
      project that you have produced it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

      Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/crg/347861056.html
      this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
      email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
      http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/hpmcoVGZ0JXYtdGQslWYvNmLAAQbL
    • nina Rickert
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
        Thank you Rachel. I am going to try this. Nina.