Motion Picture Curators

  • Gabriel Smetzer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2007
      The Motion Picture Showcase is presented by the Digital Arts Club for the Multimedia Arts
      Departement student work.

      Please understand that in order to tailor the show down to a reasonable amount of time. The
      show will be curated by Multimedia Arts Instructors. They will be required to submit only a
      certain amount of time of their students work. Therefore, some work will be cut from the
      show.

      The Digital Arts Club will only accept work for the show that has been approved by your
      instructor.

      We encourage you to submit your work, but in the case that you do not want your work
      shown, please inform your instructor.

      Thank You,

      DAC

      Gabriel Smetzer
      show director
    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20, 2007
        Hey Gabriel!

        Did Rachel get the DVD-ROM with the QT file of my
        short on it to you or do I need to get that to you?
        If I need to get that to you, what is your
        availability on Tuesday?

        John F. Ashton-Keller

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?
        http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2007
          JP,

          I gave Gabe what I had from students but not sure that
          yours was in QT format. Check in w/ him.

          http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222