Extras Wanted

  • mike_cosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 3:33 PM
      Greetings Classmates -

      I would like to invite you all to stand in as extras during my indoor shoot tomorrow afternoon
      3/27 during the lab at BCM. The role is really easy and your identity is mostly concealed. (It
      is a dark night scene.) Re: wardrobe colors - please wear anything but bright colors, white or
      black. Shades of grey are great as are blue jeans. Ideally, you are wearing very worn in/out
      clothes. (Often these are our favorites.) And if you have a hat, knitted cap or hooded top
      please bring that as well. Lastly, WORN IN/OUT SHOES of any color are essential. (They will
      be made famous if they aren't already.)

      The scene won't be possible without you so I'd greatly appreciate your participation. Drop
      me a line or call 415 577 4999 if you have any questions. Thanks in advance, fellow
      filmmakers!

      -Mike