John Ashton-Keller's shoot (production meeting)

  • John Ashton-Keller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2007
      I hope this isn't too last minute, but I'd like to get together briefly after class to discuss the
      shoot and answer any questions any of you may have. I was thinking of getting together at
      Pollo's on Shattuck (they have great wings). If you can't make it, I will understand.

      I hope to see you all in class on Tuesday.

      Take care,

      John Ashton-Keller