last minute compositing gig

  • Jon Lowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      I'm looking for an animator/compositor for the Cinemasports event this
      Saturday. We'll be shooting and editing a three minute music video in
      10 hours. If you have your own soft- and hardware, that would help so
      very very much, as we have only one laptop.

      No one is getting paid, and we have to buy our own tickets to the
      screening at 12 Galaxies (21+). I think it'll be fun, though. Last year
      rocked, even though I hit my head on a cement floor while doing my own
      stunts.

      Reply to jon@... for more info. Do NOT just click
      <reply> to the whole dang Yahoo! list.

      thanks!