A response to Heather Oleary (not necesarily to anyone else)

  • john dangerously
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1 11:16 AM
      Hello.
      Is this a Heather I know? (Rachel's Sister?)
      Not good w/last names'
      Regardless, all talent will be welcome for my project.
      Next Tuesday I will be notified as to when i may hold
      an Audition.
      I will let you know that info once i know. As well as
      everyone on this YAH-whoo group.
      I'm really looking forward to Dramatic Directing
      again.
      For it has been too long.
      Thank you for your enthusiasm.
      jp.