RE: [ProductionAllStars] Hi, it's john paul olsen

  • heather oleary
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2007
      H John Paul,
      If you need talent for your project let me know.
      -Heather

      rachel hart <rachelhart510@...> wrote:
      Sorry about the reply to EVERYONE!!! OPPS!!

      From: john dangerously <peetshweaty@ yahoo.com>
      To: ProductionAllStars@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: RE: [ProductionAllStars ] Hi, it's john paul olsen
      Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:56:57 -0800 (PST)

      RIght then, now that I have recently discovered that
      this is available for all to read, (even though the
      "To:" line said only Rachel's name)
      allow me to continue disclosing my uncensored
      ambitions.
      After all, this is for an art that inspires living out
      loud, eh?

      I'm not going to attempt to use the email to recruit a
      PrePRoduction
      Partner cuz i've decided it is a process that must be
      taken with much more confidence and in-person methods.
      However i will continue to plug my proposed open
      audtion...
      This is for 2 children's roles ages 4ish to 8ish and
      10 more characters
      Once i've established a date with my instructor this
      will become a posting on craigslist as well as this
      dogGone GroupUser Email, with elaborate details.
      So if you are interested or know someone else who
      would be lemmie know, as well as everyone else on this
      thing.\
      Much obliged
      j.p.
      --- rachel hart <rachelhart510@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      ------------ --------- --------- ---

      I am going to have to decline your offer. I am not the
      person for the job as I am extremly busy this semeser.
      I am also a last minute unorganized weirdo. I am
      flattered that you would ask. I would talk to Rachel
      S. about a better canidate. I could not handle the
      pressure of your project (as I would totally be
      scewing your life if I fucked up) not just my own.
      Rachel has a good idea of people's stronger points and
      she did point out that I was not the one for the job
      of project manager. I would be interested in doing a
      casting call with you though maybe we could do it on
      the same day and have auditions and pick and choose. I
      am not even sure at this point if I will be able to
      remain in the class. I am very overwhelmed right now
      in my life. Let's talk tomorrow, if you even get this
      before then. Rachel H.

      ------------ --------- --------- ---
      From: john dangerously <peetshweaty@ yahoo.com>
      To: ProductionAllStars@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [ProductionAllStars ] Hi, it's john paul olsen
      Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:51:30 -0800 (PST)

      Ms. Rachel Hart,
      Good Morrow, How are you?
      Wondering how you're planning on executing this
      semester's project.
      Gonna direct a scene? If so I am curious if it (& the
      rest of your schedule) would still allow you an
      availability to work on my project...
      Specifically as the Assistant
      Director/Pre- Production Manager. Which is not just a
      crew spot but the only spot in pre-production. The
      job is
      someone with a replication of my scene in their head
      so that they can apply their talent toward the
      logistics therein. (preProd& Prod. Mngr)
      This is my weakest stage. Acting Director
      is my strength.

      I do not intend to say that you are my only chance,
      but i feel you are the best of the 4 choices from the
      class that i've settled on after much contiplation. If
      you can do this duty I will be more than grateful &
      happy to get started. And if not, that's not a problem
      either I'm sure we'll both get fine results in our
      crews.

      It's is called "My First Funeral"- 2b filmed in BCM
      studio-12 characters-
      & would thusly require an open audition.
      Thanks and let me know by a write back or call my cell
      at
      (510) 285-7626
      john paul

      --- rachel hart <rachelhart510@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      ------------ --------- --------- ---

      Sure is....WOW!

      ------------ --------- --------- ---
      From: Marissa Aroy <marissa_aroy@ yahoo.com>
      To: ProductionAllStars@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [ProductionAllStars ] Black v. White
      Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:01:43 -0800

      Amazing how a simple video can cause so much talk:

      http://www.komoradi o.com/home/ video/5001856. html?video= pop&t=a

      Shocking to see how little things have changed since
      Brown v. Board of Education.

      protection around
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      http://mail. yahoo.com

    • john dangerously
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hello.
        Is this a Heather I know? (Rachel's Sister?)
        Not good w/last names'
        Regardless, all talent will be welcome for my project.
        Next Tuesday I will be notified as to when i may hold
        an Audition.
        I will let you know that info once i know. As well as
        everyone on this YAH-whoo group.
        I'm really looking forward to Dramatic Directing
        again.
        For it has been too long.
        Thank you for your enthusiasm.
        jp.