Fwd: Media Arts Competition Entry Deadline Jan 12

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
      Go on, Enter your films!
      google " CC Media Arts Competition"
      --- John Avakian <avakianj@...> wrote:

      > Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:45:36 -0800
      > Subject: Media Arts Competition Entry Deadline Nears
      > From: John Avakian <avakianj@...>
      > To: "multimedia@..." <multimedia@...>
      >
      > Happy New Year, members of the Multimedia &
      > Entertainment Initiative
      > network. I hope 2007 will be a banner year for you
      > all.
      >
      > This is a very brief (and final) reminder that all
      > student entries for the
      > 2007 Media Arts Competition must be postmarked by
      > Friday, January 12. So far
      > we have received well over 200 entries, which is a
      > large number by this
      > time.
      >
      > Please do anything you can to encourage quality
      > entries from your students.
      >
      > Best regards,
      > John.
      > --
      > John Avakian - Statewide Director,
      > Multimedia & Entertainment Initiative:
      > Advancing the Business of Creativity
      > phone: 650-574-6499
      > fax: 650-574-6498

    • rachel hart
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2007

        Hi Rachel, I am writing to let you know my whereabouts. I will be attending your Intermediate Digi Video Production class. I am coming to lab today Tues. 1/23. I have had some family issues that needed to be addressed. I will be in class and on time for the remainder of the semester. Sorry for the any inconvinence this may have caused. I can't wait to get going on some great projects. Rachel Hart

        From photos to predictions, The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes