Re: [ProductionAllStars] Winter/Spring Interns Sought, Center for Digital Storytelling,

  • john dangerously
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2006
      Hello Marissa,

      This is J.P. =>
      I know it's really late in the game to be asking about
      this; but
      What do we do exactly to get our piece(s) in to the
      showing at BCC
      tomorrow??
      All i know for sure is the format must be MiniDV and
      it starts at 5:30.
      Would i be correct in assuming that if i were to show
      up a bit earlier w/ my own tape that it will be shown?
      I would naturally keep an eye out for either you or
      Racheal and/or seek out a person incharge. Even so, I
      will be there and ready to enjoy the show.
      Get back at me if you can. Thanx
      J.P.

      http://mail.yahoo.com