notes the beginning class 12/5, Screening on the 12th, Individual Student meetings on the 19th.

  • Marissa Aroy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
      Today we covered post production and distribution.  One thing I wanted to really stress  was to think of the internet as a major venue for your work, putting it on YouTube or Google Video, Atom Films, etc, or on your own website.  (Read about the success of the internet series, Lonelygirl 15).  If the purpose of your piece is to just get your work out there, this is really the easiest way to have many people see it.  Also, the Bay Area has so many film festivals, so submit your stuff!

      Next week:
      Binders will be due 9:15 am!  Drop them off, ask me any production questions, but no lecture will take place (Ikon and Jose? are shooting in the morning).  Come back from 1-5 pm because we are screening everyone's pieces.  Please invite your friends, family, actors, others who contributed to your scene.  (have them come more around 2pm so we can take care of some business beforehand).  BRING SNACKS, FOOD, BEVERAGES FOR OUR SCREENING PARTY.

      The last day of class:
      Rachel and I will have individual meetings with students, 15 minutes long, between 11:00 am to 3pm on December 19th.  If you didn't  sign up for a time please look for an open spot on the calendar.  I've included a screen grab below for you to glance at, but to add your name on the list (or change your time, click on the calendar list below).  Only those times that are listed are available. (2 people per time slot).

      Email me if you have any questions.
      Marissa

    • Sharon Lambie
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
        Marissa

        I would like the 1:30 - 1:45 slot on December 19th.  I couldn't figure out how to sign up on the calendar.
        Thanks,
        Sharon

        Marissa Aroy <marissa_aroy@...> wrote:
[...]

        yahoo groups calendar link