RACHEL & MARISSA- Screening in class! Watch raw footage and pieces

  • indira suganda
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
      Hi Rachel & Marrissa

      will bring footage !
      but i just got notice that my online registration date is at 11:51am tomorrow
      I wanted to know if I can leave a little early to register in the main building
      computer lab ?

      thank you Indira

      rachel hart <rachelhart510@...> wrote:
      Fun!! ~Rachel

      From: "marissa_aroy" <marissa_aroy@...>
      To: ProductionAllStars@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ProductionAllStars] Screening in class! Watch raw footage and pieces
      Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 03:59:38 -0000

      Students,

      Great job last week! You're all working really hard on each other's projects. Keep the
      momentum going. Remember the golden film rule: Crew for others as you would want
      them to crew for you.

      Next class : we will be reviewing everyone's raw tapes so don't forget to bring them in.
      And additionally I would like for you to bring in any outside work (no more than 3-5
      minutes) that you have already done! That means:

      Travis if you could get us a DVD or Quicktime version of your YouTube stuff, please bring
      it in.

      Jamie, if you could find a non-pornographic, non-violent portion of your tomato film or of
      one of your other projects, bring it in!

      Walter, if you have a piece from Comcast you'd like to show us, bring it in!

      Everyone else, I know you have stuff that you could show us (Sharon, Nina, Vince? Anyone
      else? Elmer, your photos?). It'd be great to just see what people have done.

      Marissa

      Use your PC to make calls at very low rates