Intro class final scene filmings

  • Marissa Aroy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Everyone did a great job today filming.  Nina and Diane, you two did really well.  I feel like people are really building on what they're learning from other projects and I'm excited to see how smoothly people are working together.  Please don't  forget to e-mail me and Rachel an evaluation of your experience crewing.  Just answer the question:  "What did you learn from crewing on this project?"

      Reminder:  Make sure that you check in at 1:10 PM whether you are crewing or not.  We're still checking attendance for lab.

      Thanks,
      Marissa Aroy

      Marissa Aroy

      MediaFactory
      www.mediafactory.tv
      Saul Zaentz Media Center
      2600 Tenth St., Suite 634
      Berkeley CA 94710

      office: 510-295-4305

      marissa@...

      Producing short-form digital video content
      for the mobile device marketplace.