summary of Tuesday class 10/10 and final exercise signup dates

  • Marissa Aroy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12 11:50 AM
      In case you missed the class, we signed up for possible shoot dates for our projects.  We still have a number of days open for shooting during class time, both in the studio and outside of the studio.  Note the advantages of filming your final project during class time:
      1. During class you have the use of the panasonic 3 chip camera, our mics, and light kit.
      2. You have plenty of crew
      3. You have technical consultants in the form of a TA and Rachel and I supervising.
      4. You have the choice of using the studio, a place that is already quiet, and has plenty of lights and backdrops and some props.

      If you choose to film outside of classtime, you must:
      1. Make sure all your crew (your crew must be made up of class members), can make the time
      2. Secure your own camera, lights, sound, etc. that you need for your shoot.
      3. You will not have the TAs or us teachers with you supervising.

      Take a look at the yahoo calendar for shooting dates:
      On this calendar are the dates that people have signed up for shooting their final exercise.  Starting next week until December 5th, there are still times available both inside the studio and outside the studio to film during labtime. We have two school cameras, so two groups can film at the same time during labtime.  If you are filming outside of our Tuesday classtime together, please write in the calendar what date you will be filming.

      Assignments:
      A. Complete the take home quiz that was passed out on Tuesday and turn it in next week, 11/17.  If you weren't in class, you can download the quiz here:

      B.  Send me an email (to marissa_aroy@...) and write down:
      1. Your name
      2. Your project title
      3. The date of your filming and the address where you are filming
      4. How many crew members do you still need
      5. How many more projects you need to crew on.

      C. Fill in the date you are shooting in the yahoo calendar, if it isn't already there.

      Also, take a look at the pre-production and production responsibilities list also available on the same yahoo page. We also honed down our pre-production planning. We looked at each crew member's roles and responsibilities for pre-production, and during production.  And passed out a production checklist. We'll have more copies of it next week.

      Take a look at the yahoo calendar for our group:
      On this calendar, are the dates that people have signed up for shooting their final exercise.  Starting next week until December 5th, there are still dates available both inside the studio and outside the studio to film during labtime.
    • john dangerously
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16 10:05 AM
        1. John Paul Olsen
        2. Flurries of the Heart
        3. October 17th, at 2004 University Ave. (Rooftop)
        Brkly, 94704
        4. Zero
        5. Zero\
        Sorry so late