Crew needed

  • Rich Wells
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
      Subject to Rachel's approval, I would like to change my final project
      to be focused entirely on lighting setups. I would like to simply
      practice doing various types of setups, maybe 8 - 10 if time allows.
      In this way we learn by actually doing.

      If you are really interested in learning lighting, you might want to
      volunteer for this project. The work will be done in the studio on
      11/13 and perhaps another earlier date or dates outside class, exactly
      when as yet unknown.

      If interested, please email me at rwellscpa@... or tell me
      on Monday.

      Rich