Intermediate Reader & Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hi folks,

      The Reader should be ready today, Tuesday, by 4pm. If
      you want to be on the safe side, call Arnon to confirm
      - Instant Copy, 2138 University(Shattuck/Oxford)
      704-9700. I don't know how much it will cost, but I
      hope that it will be less than $30. It does have
      excerpts from books that if you bought them
      individually would cost hundreds and hundreds. Also
      the book I was trying to remember the name of,
      "Cinematography: Theory and Practice" by Blain Brown.

      On Monday in class we'll have two special
      presentations/ an experienced filmmaker friend of
      Pete's will speak for an hour about copywrite and
      legal permissions.

      Hannah will discuss audio design and show a short she
      made.

      We'll also see Jim's rushes.
      Larry will shoot at KPFA at 12:30 (I hope that's call
      time and not the beginning of the interview?)
      Tom will shoot on location in Oakland.

      Next week we'll spend about an hour in class
      organizing Preproduction; I'd like everyone to bring
      one question/challenge and we'll try to get you on the
      road to solving it. Please bring whatever outlines
      you have of:

      Crew/ what roles you'll need and who will do what.

      Scheduling/ Everyone should have the first choice of a
      date signed in/ be ready to sign up for a second date.

      Big Issues/ Focussing project, location, talent..

      as always, try to consider doing One Scene w/ Finesse
      rather than a longer piece.

      In the reader delve in on whatever subject you're
      thinking about/ needing to develop.

      http://mail.yahoo.com