Intro Home Work

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      Hi Folks,
      Two things:

      1) If you submitted a script w/ your proposal please
      consider whether I could use your project as an
      example for preproduction planning in class.
      Preferably get back to me if it's ok.

      2) For those of you who requested additional home
      work sheets; here's a brief summary of assignments due
      this week and last.

      Project Proposal (due 9/19, do make up if you haven't
      given it in yet)
      1) one scene
      2) what are you curious about? why would you want to
      shoot this scene?

      Read lighting p205-215 in reader

      Due 9/26:
      Read preproduction p28-72 . Read Rodriguez p102
      Submit first draft of script

      See you tuesday.

      http://mail.yahoo.com