Its Warren, heres a link to my videos on youtube

  • WaRR3n yU
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2006
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lujoVLoU3Ws <- a video I made in highschool

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1FmegepoJY <- another video I made for Terry's editing class

      If you have a youtube account,  please leaving an honest rating and a comment if you like, i'd greatly appriciate it. take care everybody!

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2006
        Warren,
        Thanks for the link - terrific!
        You left your notebook in class last week and I tried
        to reach you at the time but the phone number on your
        student registration was defunct. The notebook is at
        BCM front desk if you want to stop by today.
        Rachel

        http://mail.yahoo.com