Final Stretch Requirements

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      Whooee, folks, you've been a marvelous class. So
      talented and engaged and hard working. I hope I'll see
      many of you intro students in the Intermediate class
      and all of you continuing to work in video.
      Individually and as teams, you've done terrific work.

      Attached is the list of what you need to include in
      your binder and our home stretch schedule. For your
      binder the evaluations of shoots are totally crucial.
      There's a long list of binder paperwork and you may
      omit a few that don't apply to your project and still
      get a perfect grade (I include several more than what
      would add up to 100.)

      Intermediate Students: Please use the hand-out on
      Pre-Production/Production/Wrap Responsibilities and
      make a binder including all your pre-production work
      and 1-2 page evaluations of each shoot you did.
      Separate the different sections/1 p/shoot.
      Refer to the Attachment for additional paperwork you
      might include if you did your own shoot.

      I"ll bring a sign up sheet for individual meetings to
      the next lecture. Next lecture, I'll cover
      distribution/edit prep and we'll watch Intermediate
      and Intro Dailies.

      Thanks again. It's been a joy working with you this
      term.
      Hope to see Intro folks promptly at lab today so that
      you can do the class evaluations before getting to
      work on Lael's and Randy's shoots.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2005
        This Time with the Attachments!