Independant Intermediate Class

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2006
      Finally, the long awaited INDEPENDANT Intermediate
      Production Class. We’ve got great equipment. Plan to
      hone your skills primarily in one to two areas of your
      choosing. This is an opportunity to work on advanced
      projects and to develop professional skills.

      Enjoy the Movies and last days of Summer FIRST
      ASSIGNMENT: Find a scene from a film that thrills you
      and bring it to class. We will analyze how it works
      and strive to recreate it according to your area of
      interest. Email me if you have any questions.

      For example: If your focus is lighting, we’ll figure
      out what makes the scene you brought in extraordinary
      and in class we’ll apply the same principles and
      strive for a similar quality. Ditto for audio,
      directing, cinematography, conducting strong
      interviews, etc.

      DETAILS DETAILS
      Correct Class Times: (listed incorrectly in Printed
      Schedule and PDF at Peralta)
      Intermediate Production Class: Lecture Monday
      9:10-Noon. Required Lab Monday 1pm-5pm.

      Location: Still at BCM. The studio at the new
      Berkeley City College has yet to be completed.

      Equipment: We still have the wonderful Panasonic DVX
      100A 24p cameras.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Koo Layd
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2006

[...]