887Fw: Berkeley Video & Film Fest Sun Oct 27 5pm

    Oct 22, 2013
      Our former Multimedia student produced this film. Check it out!

      Our former Multimedia student, Lynn Schneider, produced the following film.  Check it out at the Berkeley Film Festival.
      On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:20 AM, Lynn Schneider <cyclefilms@...> wrote:
      Dear Rachel,

      As your former BCC student, I was wondering if you could announce this? Thanks!

      I am excited to say that my documentary short film,  "Budapest: An American Quest," A Family's Journey to 1920s Hungary, will be at the Berkeley Video & Film Festival this  Sunday, Oct. 27 at 5pm at 1939 Addison Street in Berkeley, CA 94704 at the East Bay Media Center.

      The film is the story of an American family who goes back to live in Budapest from 1925-1935, and features original 16mm black & white found footage of their journey back to Hungary from that era.

      I look forward to seeing you there.

      Lynn
      510-841-8003

      BUDAPEST: AN AMERICAN QUEST
      A Family’s Journey to 1920s Hungary
      A 27-Minute Documentary Short Film
      By
      Lynn Schneider, Filmmaker

      BERKELEY VIDEO & FILM FESTIVAL SCREENING
      SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27 AT 5:00 PM

      East Bay Media Center
      1939 Addison Street
      Berkeley, CA 94704

      You are invited to see “Budapest: An American Quest,” an award-winning ethnographic documentary short film screening at the Berkeley Film Festival East Bay Media Center at 1939 Addison Street in Berkeley, CA 94704 on Sunday, October 27 at 5:00 pm. The filmmaker, Lynn Schneider will be there in person to answer questions after the movie screening.

      Budapest: An American QuestA Family’s Journey to 1920s Hungary is a reverse-migration story about two Americans who met in Hungary from 1925-1935. The filmmaker finds a box of their original 16 mm black & white footage from Budapest in the 1920s and goes on her own quest to discover her family’s hidden history.
      “incredible footage” Gregory Keech
      “beautiful, romantic documentary” Tina Martin
      Edited by Pad McLaughlin
      Original Music Composed by Robert Bloomberg
      CONTACT
      Lynn Schneider, Producer & Director
      Budapest: An American Quest
      1848 Virginia St.