886Fw: Fwd: BAVC's Open House is tomorrow!

    Oct 21, 2013

      Check it out!  Cool connections and great freebies! Carpool - Allstars!

      RSVP for BAVC's Open House 10/13
      BAVC

      Our Fall Open House is tomorrow! Don't miss out!

      Sip a post-work cocktail, meet the creative and diverse people who make up the BAVC community and learn how your support makes all that we do possible. This is your last chance to RSVP >

      Tuesday, October 22
      6:00PM - 9:00PM

      at BAVC (click here for directions)
      2727 Mariposa Street, 2nd Floor
      San Francisco, CA 94110

      Here's what we have lined up:

        Go behind the scenes at Pixar with Erica Milsom, documentary director for Pixar Animation Studios’ DVD and Promotions team!
        Explore the world of UI/UX with Elefint Designs!
        Chat with award-winning filmmakers from MediaMaker and Producers Institute
        Visit the BAVC video booth and meet Next Gen youth media makers!
        Meet fellow freelancers through Gig Union
        Learn how old school media is digitized in our preservation suite!
        Win certificates for BAVC classes!
        FREE drinks and snacks.

      Admission is free but your tax-deductible donations to support BAVC are very much appreciated. RSVP here >

      BAVC

      Click to view this email in a browser

      BAVC
      2727 Mariposa Street
      San Francisco, California 94110
      US
      Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!