872Removing members who spam / Notes on Hack

    Jun 19, 2013
      Dear Allstars,

      Another round of hacked emails recently.  What it looks like "Person's Name = Subject Line."   If you get via allstars or elsewhere, delete w/out opening.

      I'm CHANGING MY POLICY REGARDING SPAM.  Anyone who gets hacked/sends spam, I'm removing you as soon as I spot it  from the yahoogroup. So if your account gets hacked, don't take it personally, but expect that I'll drop you from the group.  You may re-apply with a new/revised email address, but do  explain to me in a personal note/subject line.

      Rachel