867Pixar Job opening "Global Production Assistant"

    Jun 8, 2013
      Dear BCC students,

      Here is a Pixar job-opening.  I recommend looking  carefully at the requirements before applying and considering whether you  meet them.  Also if you're not a good fit, but you want to recommend a classmate whom you think would be ideal, please do so.

      A few of my thoughts on it:

      This is an office job - coffee, copying, scheduling.  Nothing creative in this description. You must be extremely detail-oriented and very strong organizational skills are required.

      Emotionally you've got to be level-headed and consistently positive in your attitude and in your interactions. Those with experience in service-related industries (a plus!)

      Finally, your English must be strong enough to hold a phone conversation and you need to be able to drive (legally!) and they want you to have a car.

      It would be a demanding position and, hopefully, a foot in the door, but it's not directly focused on making movies; it's all about office work.

      Do let me know personally if you decide to apply, but please don't respond to group email listing.

      http://www.pixar.com/companyinfo/jobs/index.html

      Good luck!
      Rachel