      Please join us for an evening with the filmmaker. There will be a screening, live music and a raffle with awesome prizes, including winning your own workspace in a San Francisco SOMA loft!  Everyone who attends, receives a rafftle ticket!

      Date:              WED 8/4/10
      Time:         7 - 9pm

      Location:         Local 123 Cafe
                     2049 San Pablo & Univeristy in Berkeley

      Dontaion:        $8

      R a f f l e  P r i z e s

      $ 1  p e r  t i c k e t

      1 month internship opportunity at Promises Films, an Academy Award nominated and Emmy winning documentary production company.
      1 month workspace in a SOMA loft in San Francisco.
      2 tickets to Impact Theatre in Berkeley.
      3 day Concierge Service, provided by Lyniel.
      2 movie passes.

      Winning tickets will be drawn at the event. Need not be present to win.
      For tickets email Ria at ria.murphy@... or Lyniel at lyniel@...

      You are a friend of the Education of Saints filmmakers

      Our mailing address is:
      Education of Saints
      2600 Tenth St.
      Suite 620
      Berkeley, California 94710

      Add us to your address book

      Copyright (C) 2010 Education of Saints All rights reserved.

      Forward this email to a friend
      Update your profile
      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp