      From: Marissa Aroy <marissa@...>
      To: BCCVideoProductionAlumni@yahoogroups.com; ProductionAllStars@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, July 6, 2010 10:56:55 AM
      Subject: [ProductionAllStars] after effects help

      We need some help with After Effects work, ASAP.  Paid work. Please send me your resume and/or experience using After Effects.

      Thanks,

      Marissa Aroy

      We are currently producing The Delano Manongs: Forgotten Heroes of the UFW
      Become a fan of The Delano Manongs on Facebook.

      Media Factory's The Bass Player: A Song for Dad has been nominated for an Irish Film and Television Academy Award for best documentary.
      www.thebassplayermo vie.com.
      Become a fan of The Bass Player on Facebook.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic