    From: rachel mercy <vistaproduction@...>
    To: productionallstars@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2009 2:32:15 PM
    Subject: [ProductionAllStars] 2 Production/Edit Volunteer Project Opportunities

    Dear Students,
    Two volunteer project opportunities (1 w/ stipend)

    1) Please consider the attached short-term project "Sailing into Science."  I would be happy to accept it as a final project or you may be able to team up to do it.  Keep me in the loop if you're interested.

    2) I am also looking for a student ideally who has some video production and editing skills, is available for 5-10 hrs p/week to work on a BCC Basic Skills production. Good people involved on this ongoing work and a $500 p/term stipend. You must be recommended via me, so contact me if you're interested.

    Rachel