      From: "Feldman, Gail" <GFeldman@...>
      To: vistaproduction@...
      Sent: Friday, March 6, 2009 2:16:38 PM
      Subject: production assistants needed

      production assistants needed

      Hi Rachel,

      I would like 1 or 2 Production Assistants for a video shoot on Monday  March 9, 2009 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.  The location will be in downtown Berkeley.   This is a short public service commercial about saving energy and will feature Josh Kornbluth as the actor.  There will also be "man on the street" interviews conducted.  Assistants will help with lighting, set up, and assisting with interviewees and spectators.   Please contact Gail Feldman at gfeldman@... by Saturday and leave a phone number for further instruction on meeting location.

      Gail Feldman, Sustainable Energy Programs Manager
      Office of Energy & Sustainable Development
      Planning Department
      2120 Milvia St., 2nd flr
      Berkeley, CA 94704
      (510) 981-7494 phone