45S06 Intermediate Production Class

    Jan 11, 2006
      Hi folks,

      The administration has raised their enrollment
      requirements for classes and we have low enrollment in
      the Intermediate Class for this Spring. If you're
      thinking of signing up, do so soon.

      Cameras are running smoothly and we're well equipped.
      Also I think it's probable that we'll have a "C"
      section if you want to retake the class next Fall
      when, hopefully, it will be split from the Intro

      Those of you who received withdrawals or incompletes
      in order to retake it this term, you should be able to
      enroll if you're interested.

      Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing you.

      Do You Yahoo!?