416QUESTION ABOUT EQUIPMENT RENTALS

  • Idris Hassan
    Jul 1, 2008
      Hello All,

      I am preparing to work on a Music Video that involves shooting from the back of a truck and was wondering if any one knew ways to rig the camera to stabilize the shot or where to rent something like that...

      May also be looking for support crew if anyone might be interested. I will post details.

      Also does anyone know a good place to rent lighting kits with 3 or 4 lights?

      Thanks all...

      Peace

      Miss Idris