342Re: [ProductionAllStars] Additional Notes on 151 C/Looking for TA

    Dec 1, 2007
      Hi John,

      It should be listed on line w/ course code (after
      151B) I'll check too.
      Great and I look forward to seeing you again.

      Rachel

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic